Argossy Model 224 Audio CW filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Argossy Model 224 Audio CW filter
From: bmitchel@kodak.com (Brad Mitchell)
Date: Wed, 22 May 96 07:34:06 EDT

        Hi Folks, sorry for the advertisement type of post here,
        but I figured there are probably some out there that might be interested
        in this..

        Embedded Research, of which I am part owner has made arrangements with
        Ten Tec to re-produce the model 224 audio CW filter in Kit form.

        Our web page is http://www.vivanet.com/~gmdsr

        The kit will sell for $39.95 plus $3.95 s&h and includes the p.c.
board,
        and the components that go on the board.

        Regards, Brad Mitchell WB8YGG
                 Embedded Research
                 P.O. box 92492
                 Rochester, N.Y.