Ten-Tec 509 mods

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Ten-Tec 509 mods
From: meh@cbsms1.cb.att.com (m.e.hartwell)
Date: 2 Apr 1996 10:04 EST
        Hello

        I just found out about this reflector and joined. I have a couple of
questions for the group. I have a 509 and calibrator and filter, 405 amp,
and the big power supply. Are there any mods I should know about or maybe
some improvements anybody can pass along.
        I am thinking about adding a RAC frequency counter to the line
up, I think they are now ready to ship. I will be checking up on that and
can pass along information if someone hasn't already.
        Now is there a FAQ I should have asked for first, fine time to
now right.

Marty kd8bj