Re: [RFI] Solar system noise

To: Christopher Wawak <kc2ieb@wawak.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar system noise
From: Stephanie WX3K via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:02:29 -0400
Sorry to hear about your decision.

I think a LOT of us have felt this way at one time or another. When you live in
close quarters to other homeowners in a typical residential neighborhood, it is
challenging. There are ways to combat noise with loops and noise cancellers.

Of course there are other bands and interests one can develop outside the HF
spectrum.

73

Stephanie WX3K