Re: [RFI] Mysterious K3 Symptoms - RFI? : Important addendum

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mysterious K3 Symptoms - RFI? : Important addendum
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
Literally every time.

As Fred said, it's probably a Remoterig bug.

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024, Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:

Hi OM - you say "every time". Do you mean that literally? Does it happen without your having transmitted before it happens? It sure is a mystery, as is the fact that mine cleared up completely with no clear connection to anything I did. I'm inclined to think that I may have a bad cable or connector leaking RF into the rig

73, Pete N4ZR