Re: [RFI] rooftop solar panel industry about to blow up

To: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] rooftop solar panel industry about to blow up
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:41:23 +0000
Oh, yes........  In the 60's when my folks moved to Lansing, Michigan, we
were caught up in the aluminum siding snake oil.  We bought into it.  For
the 20 or so years they lived in that house, it was OK, but certainly did
NOT contribute the amount of additional insulation (before the days of
R-ratings)  the sales oil hawked.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*