Re: [RFI] Peculiar Noise & detection

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Peculiar Noise & detection
From: bill steffey ny9h <ny9h@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 09:10:01 -0500
it was a rebuild on a slab   of a Plainfield St Mary's Immaculate catholic church blown down by a tornado. 1990 ...killed 29 !!!!

On 12/25/2023 8:40 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
Thanks Bill. I think the incident I remember was at a south-suburban church. Your memory may be better than mine.

For those reading the mail, Bill was a manufacturer's rep for a bunch of top pro audio companies, including some pretty nice test equipment. Both of us had previously worked in broadcasting. We were good friends in Chicago; about 15 years ago, we bailed from the city that Daley #2 destroyed, Bill to W. PA, me to NorCal.

73, Jim K9YC