[RFI] Bosch Heat pumps and RFI/Solar list

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Bosch Heat pumps and RFI/Solar list
From: K5RHD Randy Diddel <k5rhd.73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 10:26:30 -0700
Hello RFI collective!

Our gas HVAC system is on its last legs. My long-term goal for the QTH is to
convert to solar but before it is worth doing, I belive that we should change
the gas heating to an electric heat pump system Bosch has a sytem that works in
the cold to below zero temps. Converting as much of our non-electric energy
costs to electric to make solar worth the effort. Before I pull the trigger on
that expense, I am wondering if there has been any good/bad experience with the
Bosch BOVA/B-36 IDS 2.0 system. We will be installing a 3 ton system.
Also, for the future is there a curated list of GOOD solar panels, inverters,
etc. I don't want to ruin my hobby and would like a known quiet system-there is
already enough noise to fight in my neighborhood!
Thanks and 73!
K5RHD
/randy