Re: [RFI] RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 16:29:18 -0700
On 7/5/2023 3:37 PM, David Eckhardt wrote:
Yes, with FCC ignoring its own regulations, it's gotten totally out of
hand!  Best solution is to move well outside of the cities, towns,
villages, and hamlets.  Oh, yes, no neighbors within a mile on solar power.

The FCC is not IGNORING their regulations -- rather they are not enforcing them for two reasons. Small government results in no money to hire the people and to build and maintain the infrastructure needed, and big money from big business that makes sure it doesn't happen. The gutting of the FCC happened more than 40 years ago, and has only gotten worse. It is Congress that allocates the money.

BTW -- I live 3 miles as the crow flies from the nearest town, and I have three solar systems bordering my 8 acres.