Re: [RFI] Enphase

To: Carl Foster <carlfoster@cactuscomm.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Enphase
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:48:17 -0400
Hi Carl,

A home in my subdivision 0.2 miles away from mine had an Enphase system
installed a few months ago.  I did park about 400 feet from his house and
using my portable HF gear there was nothing obvious that I could detect
between 1.8 and 30 MHz but now I want to get permission from the homeowner
to do more sophisticated measurements starting right at his power
distribution box on the side of his house.  I do know what his hardware
model numbers are and will have to dig that info back out.

Don wd8dsb