Re: [RFI] RFI to AM and ham freqs in new vehicles

To: n0tt1@juno.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI to AM and ham freqs in new vehicles
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 01:06:45 -0500
I would like to hear what folks in rural mountain areas think of this.  Go
around a bend while listening to an FM station and you just might lose it
altogether.  Same as with VHF/UHF.  Line of sight is much more of a thing
at signals way over the MUF.  Personally I am usually listening to Sirius
or a memory stick, but if you need local weather or news AM usually has it
available.

--
Jim K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net