[RFI] BELKA HF Radio Receiver

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] BELKA HF Radio Receiver
From: Tom Thompson <w0ivj@tomthompson.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 11:15:00 -0600
I just received my BELKA receiver from BELRIG https://belrig.by/belka%20dx      in Belarus.  This receiver is about the size of a package of cigarettes measuring 85X50X20 mm.  It covers 0.1-31 MHz with CW, SSB, AM, and NFM. It has a BNC jack for an external antenna.  It, also, has an earphone jack and a jack that outputs IQ.  The menu is very thorough and intuitive.

It should be a very good radio to locate RFI when coupled with a tunable loop or Flag antenna.  I found the MDS to be about -130 dBm and the S-meter starts indicating at -110 dBm and increases in 10 dB steps per division.  The bandwidth is adjustable.

Tom   W0IVJ