[RFI] Any direct experience with Tesla Solar Power system?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Any direct experience with Tesla Solar Power system?
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 16:57:11 +0000
One of my neighbors is having a Tesla solar power system installed.

He is an engineer and former ham and is willing to work with me if there
are any RFI issues.

This is *not* the Solar Roof system that Tesla has apparently discontinued.

Does anyone have direct experience, good or bad, with the Tesla system? It
seems to use a single inverter (not microinverters or "optimizers")  and
Mr. Neighbor sent a photo showing a giant ferrite bead inside the box that
the installer said is their RFI suppressor.

I am looking for direct Tesla Solar experience, not general ideas,
speculation, or experience with other systems like Solar Edge. Is this
system an RFI generator, and if so, what has worked to mitigate it?

Please email me directly...if I get a lot of interesting responses, I will
summarize and forward to the list.

73,

Doug K1DG