Re: [RFI] Solar plant interference

To: Kenneth Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar plant interference
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 12:33:15 -0500
Yes!
Power company here has started putting solar panels on the roof of their plant
which was previously all diesel. About a mile from us. Much more noise than
before. Fortunately they are south and our beams aim north. Could be worse.
Company is Fortis-TCI which I believe is a subsidiary of the  Canadian Fortis.
Good luck.
73,
Jim K4QPL VP5M

Sent from my iPhone