Re: [RFI] CARRIER ON 40-METERS

To: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CARRIER ON 40-METERS
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 17:48:28 +0000
I was not aware of the FCC awareness.  So much the better.  This morning,
1000 local (1700 Z) it was much weaker than any time in the past.  But, now
at 1100 local (1800 Z), it's back to an S-9+ with slow and shallow fading
(NVIS???).

From all the reports posted here so far, it appears to be in the central
US.  I'll get my loop out today and see what I can discover from N.
Colorado (nearest Lyons, Co., but you could find Loveland and Fort Collins
on the map).

I do remember the previous problem with the carrier originated from a
canyon in the Rockies on the the West Slope.  Could this be the same remote
operation locked in transmit??

Dave - WØLEV

--
*Dave - WØLEV*