Re: [RFI] Led swing arm desk lamps

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Led swing arm desk lamps
From: "QRV@kd4e.com" <QRV@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:20:07 -0400
You may want to include one of these in the mix - for versatility - like

when you need to grab a light for the car, to check a connection outdoors,

etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Flashlight-Gooseneck-flashlight-Rechargeable-Flashlights/dp/B08HMYQKC2/

I'm also intrigued that they appear to have included a tiny black hole generator:

"It can absorb iron in corners, penetrate deep into a small dark space."

73, David KD4E