Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton
From: "Charles Gallo (KG2V)" <charlie@thegallos.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 14:37:11 -0400
On 2022-05-25 14:26, Jim Brown wrote:
On 5/25/2022 1:38 AM, Dave (NK7Z) wrote:
Respectfully I am saying that at some point there is a level at which the FCC will say too bad, live with it.  That level will be above what things were before the solar installation arrived.

FCC Rules say that if a product interferes with licensed radio
operation that use of it must be discontinued.

And the rules say you can't drive over the speed limit...

Who enforces said rules?

"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote ^H^H^H^H (make the rules), or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes (enforce the rules), and how."

--
73 de KG2V
Charles Gallo