[RFI] 6m spur pt. II

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 6m spur pt. II
From: Scott Yost via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:28:03 +0000 (UTC)
All,
Thanks for offering your ideas.
I don't have a battery-powered SDR that covers 6m but am assembling a direction
finder with my FT-817 and National HFDF and loop.
So now, I'm not thinking an IM product, but rather a spur from a poorly
designed transmitter and this is not the actual frequency of design for the
unit.  You have me wondering if a nearby bar or home theater has a wireless
transmitter for audio for their big TV setup.
Does that sound likely?
I'll report back when I have more but would appreciate any further thoughts in
the meantime.Scott

All,Thanks for bringing some clarity to this matter for me. I don't have a
battery-powered svr that cover 6 m but I damn now assembly Direction finding my
ft-817 and National HFDF and loop.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone