Re: [RFI] IR Illuminator for Security Cameras

To: k9gs@gjschwartz.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] IR Illuminator for Security Cameras
From: Gary Johnson via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:02:22 -0800
This has come up before. The main problem is moving targets: Besides rapid
obsolescence, circuit design, component, and fabrication changes can happen at
any time without a change in model number, and nobody knows what the RFI
implications may be. The only list of tested or vouched-for items that I am
aware of is mine. Consider it a starting point.
https://www.na6o.com/main/RFI.html <https://www.na6o.com/main/RFI.html>

-Gary NA6O