Re: [RFI] Analog Wall Wart 29v DC

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Analog Wall Wart 29v DC
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 18:30:20 -0500
29vdc is an odd voltage choice. Any idea why they chose it?

Have you tried putting 24vdc to them?

That should be easier to find.

You could always tape some 18650 calls together to get the voltage you need,

then charge them when the lights aren't on ...

I'm looking for some 29v DC @ 210ma or slightly higher analog wall warts to replace the switching garbage supplies that came with outdoor LED Christmas lights.  Filtering was a waste of time. Without analog supplies these beautiful lights go right to the trash with their switchers.  I find nothing from the usual sources, including Mouser, DigiKey, Jameco.  73, Jim W6YA