Re: [RFI] Solar Panel Inverters

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel Inverters
From: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 17:39:52 -0500
On 12/1/2021 3:57 PM, jimk8mr--- via RFI wrote:
This will be at my daughter's house in New Jersey, so I won't be around to
supervise the installation. They have not yet signed a contract, so I'm hoping
to get past that with no horrific choices embedded.

Jim:

My neighbor leased his 36 panel system from Solar Edge in 2016 and I can tell you that it produces horrendous RFI. His monthly lease payments are $120 per month and that figure increases by 2.9 % every year. His average monthly savings over the cost of his electric bill is less than 50 bucks per month.

By his estimation, his savings will slowly decrease over the duration of the 20 year contract due to panel degradation and the annual increase in cost. To add insult to injury, he needs a new roof and has to pay to have the panels removed and re-installed.

Something for your kids to think about.

Tony -K2MO