Re: [RFI] Furnace RFI - Lennox - Resolved

To: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Furnace RFI - Lennox - Resolved
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 09:32:46 -0500
Hi Alan,

Great write up, and very timely.  This past weekend a fellow ham asked what
he could do to eliminate RFI that was being generated by his furnace, and I
forwarded your write up to him to help provide some ideas on how he should
proceed.

Also thanks for testing out my circuit breaker sniffing technique, and glad
it resulted in positive results.  This technique has been very helpful to
me as a first step when trying to locate what electrical circuit within a
house or commercial building the RFI is coming from.  It really works
better than I ever imagined.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)