Re: [RFI] RFI from mini-splits.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from mini-splits.
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 23:24:19 -0400
This has long been a problem with power supplies for IBM-compatible PCs (and I expect, Macs as well.  Open the box and you'll discover jumper wires where it says on the PC board there should be EMI filter components.  I've gotten in the habit of just swapping out the power input jack on these power supplies for Corcom or Qualtek units with built-in EMI filtering.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.