Re: [RFI] Line noise vs Frequency

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Line noise vs Frequency
From: Stephanie WX3K via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 08:50:21 -0400
Hard to really say what the exact root cause without further information

The character of the noise will you what the source may be. Share an audio clip
of it. Do you have a real time pandapter in your rig ? A picture would help to.
Most likely need to share these using a cloud link from dropbox or something
similar

DFing aroung the area to track the exact physical would be needed here. The
source could be a powerline issue(arcing insulator, resistive connection) but
it could be a source conducted onto the line from possibly a switching power
supply.

Stephanie WX3K