Re: [RFI] [External] Re: Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [External] Re: Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:21:05 -0500
If I mentioned this before, I apologize.  Where I live, there is an
initiative or business called "Community Solar."  They intend to
construct a solar panel farm in some non-residential area.  Those so
inclined may subscribe and share in the power generated by this
facility.   By doing so, this collective satisfies the desire for
green electricity, keeps unsightly (to some people) solar panels off
their property, lowers carbon footprints, and (ding ding) gets the
potential RFI problem out away from everyone on the edge of town.  I
hope these businesses flourish and I think we should support them.  I
see no downside for hams, only a win.

73

Rob
K5UJ