Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles - politics is o

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles - politics is over
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 22:43:32 -0500
Some years ago, I was asked to advise some EE graduate students on using an RF amplifier for wireless charging.They were completely  clueless about RFI issues,.

That said, is suppose it's conceivable that some sort of crystal controlled RF system on one of the sacrificial "industrial" frequencies (13.56 MHz?) could be made to work without wiping out the HF ham bands. RF exposure limits in the garage might be another matter.

73,
Scott K9MA