Re: [RFI] RFI Emissions Standards for LED Drivers / Switching PS.

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Emissions Standards for LED Drivers / Switching PS.
From: Joseph Bouchard <joek1vw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 18:10:46 -0500
I noticed the FCC commissioner the US senate recently confirmed (by 49 to 46
votes, along party lines?) is a lawyer with a history as a financial advisor,
no mention of an Electrical Engineering background.  I think that speaks to
where helping us with RFI problems probably falls on their priority list.  If
they tried to enforce emission standards with foreign electronics
manufacturers, that would probably become a political nightmare about a
trade-war with China.  I don’t see political appointees doing that.