Re: [RFI] Utilitech LED Recessed Lighting

To: ny9h@arrl.net, RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Utilitech LED Recessed Lighting
From: Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:21:30 -0500
Hi Bill,  thanks for your input. It appears each light has its own attached
power supply and the ones you suggested are large in comparison.

Unfortunately all my radio equipment is in storage so I can’t do any testing.

It’s either gamble with these or put in some other known lighting which doesn’t
cause RFI

Regards , Kenny K2KW