Re: [RFI] RF proof router

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF proof router
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 13:10:14 -0500
Synology RT2600ac - I use it here in my house...  It sits right under the corner of my horizontal loop, and have never 1) seen it take a hit from the xmitter, or 2) show RFI in my P3... It is a DC item, so you can run it on 12 VDC regulated down with a linear regulator off your main linear supply and eliminate the wall wart it uses for PSU.

It is also VERY flexible for remote restart, reboot, update, config, et al....  Synology is awesome.

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389