Re: [RFI] Does anyone recognize this RFI?

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Does anyone recognize this RFI?
From: Matt Foster <wedgef5@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:48:32 -0500
Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't make clear that the image was the
waterfall from WSJT-X, so it's audio frequencies. At RF, it's right around
21.074 MHz. It looks like it could be something that is
temperature-sensitive. It appears that it reaches its highest frequencies
pretty consistently in the afternoon.

I found a couple of potential culprits (including a touch lamp), but no
success yet.

Time to start hunting. Thanks for the ideas, though!

73, Matt, N0EYE