[RFI] UPS with external batteries

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] UPS with external batteries
From: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 21:53:49 -0700
I'm looking for recommendations on a low-RFI UPS that supports external
batteries for extended runtime. It does not have to provide a lot of power, a
couple hundred Watts max would be sufficient. But needs to run for more than a
day, say >5 kWH. So that’s a pretty good rack of batteries, but do-able.  RFI
is the thing. I have yet to find a commercial UPS that has a Part 15 Class B
cert. Lots are Class A... Either way, I'd like to hear from anyone who has
direct experience.

-Gary NA6O