Re: [RFI] Unbelievable (amazing) response time from utility company

Subject: Re: [RFI] Unbelievable (amazing) response time from utility company
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:25:53 -0800
"Kurt although the things you say may, sometimes be a fact, just because you hear it does not mean that it's an arc. Statistically 85 times out of a hundred that I investigate a noise for most utilities the problems are not found to be arcing sources but do sound a lot like arcs. So the statement that if you hear it, it's a narc it's absolutely incorrect and you should never assume that just because you hear something it's an arc. Don't assume anything until you find the source"

Now, re-read, and think it though, without assuming anything, for example, things not said, or eluded to...

I was referring to "arcing", no more, no less, and the repeated response by those that own/maintain the equipment, and others that regulate them, and engage in enforcement actions against them for failure to maintain their equipment.

Some other time, I may post about other things, at which point, "arc", will not be used.

Kurt