Re: [RFI] Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

To: Eddie Edwards <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:34:54 +0000
FCC wants to see DATA.  If at all possible, travel to a bad site and take
data in a rigorous engineering manner for the babies at FCC.  Write it up
in a technically sound manner.  FCC is all lawyers, these days, and it must
be presented in a manner that the non-initiated are able to grasp the
gravity of the situation.  A couple of years ago, I read (on the FCC site)
their response to the AM broadcast industry in relation to the additional
interference due to the 'digital revolution'.  Their 'solution'?  Increase
your transmitted power.  Need I write more?  Please have a read of my page
on QRZ.  There are several personal instances related on that page - last
paragraph.  AND.......none of that is due to solar!

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*