[RFI] FCC Formal Complaint First Hand Experience?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] FCC Formal Complaint First Hand Experience?
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 20:18:30 -0500
All:

I was wondering if anyone has first-hand experience with the FCC formal complaint process? I'm especially interested in the outcome of such cases and what the typical lawyer fees are.

My case with solar panel systems manufacturer SolarEdge has been ongoing since 2016 and it doesn't look like it's going to get resolved anytime soon.

I filed an informal complaint with the FCC in May of this year and after inquiring about it a few months later, I was advised by the FCC to file another.

After reading today's comments on how ineffective informal complaints are, I would have probably been better off filing a formal complaint instead.

Tony -K2MO