Re: [RFI] FW: After 40 years of searching, scientists identify the key

To: 'Donald Chester' <k4kyv@hotmail.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: After 40 years of searching, scientists identify the key flaw in solar panel efficiency
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:19:10 +0000
Don,

There was a recent RFI group exchange on this list regarding possible ways that
the cells themselves could create some RFI issues.  But I don't think this was
based on anyone's findings in the field.  Just speculation.

I found the article related to RFI in that their engineering focus is probably
on the efficiency issue and not on the poor design resulting in RFI.  But I
could be wrong.  Might be both.  We can hope at least.

73, de ed -K0iL