Re: [RFI] Enphase IQ7 microinverter experiences?

To: "'Rfi List'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Enphase IQ7 microinverter experiences?
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 22:00:55 -0000
I have older enphase m190 microinverters on my array and only needed 3 clip
on ferrites to get rid of a little noise on 10m after they were installed.
Other than that they are nice and quiet.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373