Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:54:31 -0700
"I have issue with Centurylink too, in addition to the company charged me $85 for doing nothing, the leakage still persists."

Send them YOUR bill...

$750 per annoyance, radio turned on ten times a day, annoyance still exists, $7,500 a day, $2,500 assessment and documentation fee, per incident, et cetera, et cetera... Keep sending them a bill until someone pays it, and/or fixes it. They can bill, you can bill...

A neighbor once sent a $75 invoice to a company for sending him junk mail. They paid it.

That billing stuff goes both ways, your bill can be much higher, of course.

Kurt