Re: [RFI] Politics and RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Politics and RFI
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:07:38 -0700
On 3/19/2018 11:52 AM, Gary Smith wrote:
Wait till we start getting stuff made in "Inja" as the Brits like to call it.

It's not reasonable to paint all products from any country as uniformly good or bad. Last I heard, Apple products are made in China. Anan started out life in India, and their SDR transceivers are pretty highly regarded. And according to Consumer Reports at the time, there was a decade or so ('60s-70s) when a lot of what came out of Detroit/Flint didn't hold up very well.