[RFI] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: SunRun Solar installations

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: SunRun Solar installations
From: HankP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:22:39 -0500 (EST)
Well got a call back from a technical wizard who said they had already called
their installers about being quiet !!!!!! Then more conversation and I was
informed that I would not be able to hear their inverters even 5 feet away from
them . An neither would neighbors .

Then after repeatbly telling her that I was not talking about audible noise - i
was talking about radio frequency interference -radiated signals from their
wiring -I was told they were aware of this issue (sure took a long time to get
to it) and they had filters ontier systems so I would not have a problem.

I asked if they had any Radio Frequency Interference people I could talk to and
of course no .

How wonderful. So guess its wait and see.

Bet the installers a figure I am a real SOB complaining about their noise !!!!

Hank K7HP