Re: [RFI] Mobile phone expansion could disrupt key weather satellites

To: "Rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mobile phone expansion could disrupt key weather satellites
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 17:37:09 +0000 (UTC)
Microwave spectrum is valuable today. Does Falcone still own rights to that
1.6Ghz spectrum? Is so he won't give it up without compensation.

It is a good thing that the HF bands are not used for communications today
except as a backup. There would probably be pressure to give up some of our
specturum.

Mike N2MS