Re: [RFI] Wot the heck!?!?!?!?!?! 40 meters

To: "'Kenneth G. Gordon'" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wot the heck!?!?!?!?!?! 40 meters
From: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:46:34 -0700
40 has been 'strange' lately.  In the mornings, AM from the orient has been
a killer, obliterating all but the strongest signals.  Even using the Half
Moon Bay remote (LO WebSDR HF radio receiver system, with its excellent
filters) to listen, hearing the Baja Maritime Net, on 7233.5, at 0800 local
(Pacific Coast) is an exercise is frustration!

Joe - W7RKN