Re: [RFI] House Ground

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] House Ground
From: Robert Nobis <n7rjn@nobis.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 23:24:55 -0700
Jim,

Many modern, small profile, PCs have a built in power supply (switching) and
are connected to the AC mains with a two wire cord/plug, without a “green
wire”. My iMac and MacMini are like this as is my Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
Per your step two, should these types of computers also be bonded to the radio
with a heavy short braid?

Thanks 73,

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7rjn@nobis.net