Re: [RFI] Plasma TV Spectrum Plots?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV Spectrum Plots?
From: Robert Nobis <n7rjn@nobis.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:07:10 -0700
Jim,

I am looking forward to your new tutorial.  I have found that Identifying
different types of noise sources is rather difficult.

Unfortunately, I do not have an example of noise from a Plasma TV.  One of my
neighbors had a Plasma TV, but it (thankfully) died on them and they replaced
it with an LCD display that has LED back-lighting.  Sadly, I didn’t take a
screen shot of the noise.

73,

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7rjn@nobis.net