Re: [RFI] Line filters for VHF?

To: paul@n1bug.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Line filters for VHF?
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:31:07 -0500 (CDT)
I wonder if the 3 cores you used stopped most of the junk from that one box,
but you were still seeing junk coming in from the rest of the building or
outside??

here is one source of power filters for vhf/uhf, these are for dc use but maybe
they have ac ones also I just haven't found.
http://www.schurter.com/var/schurter/storage/ilcatalogue/files/document/datasheet/en/pdf/typ_FMER_SOL.pdf