Re: [RFI] Shielded vs unshielded loops.

To: <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Shielded vs unshielded loops.
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:39:15 +0000
Forget hour, 5 minutes, most of that waiting for a soldering iron to heat,
is about it.  2 or 3 turns of solid wire about 1' in diameter soldered to
maybe 10' of coax and taped to scrap of 1x2 a couple feet long is all you
need to get started.  Not good for long distance, but gives good nulls.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net