Re: [RFI] T8 4 bulb Fluorescent ballast needed

To: "Gary@ka1j.com" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] T8 4 bulb Fluorescent ballast needed
From: Mike King - KM0T <scsueepe@mtcnet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:40:04 -0500
Gary, if the ballast does not have a label for "residential use" then you will
need to either return the fixture for one that does, or replace the ballast
with one labeled as such.  Makes a big difference.  Commercial ballasts these
days, especially the multi voltage input ones are horrible.

73

Mike - KM0T

Sent from my iPad