Re: [RFI] Display for SDR-IQ

To: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Display for SDR-IQ
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:48:24 -0500
Roger,

Not sure what kind of scope functionality you are looking for (just audio
or rf???). On my laptop I use a program called sound card scope and it
allows you to capture audio waveforms.  You can download this program
online.  I often use this to identify powerline interference and typically
observe a frequency of 120 hertz due to arcing during both halves of the
sinewave.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)