Re: [RFI] Shielding a ground wire

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Shielding a ground wire
From: Aaron Kreider <aaron@campusactivism.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 23:33:21 -0400
The ground wire is getting RFI because it's all over the house's internal AC wiring.

Side note: I haven't yet tracked down any local noise sources because I rent out two apartments and I want to have the battery packs so I can take my whole setup portable (QS1R, laptop, and might try carrying the Wellbrook loop as some of the noises are weak). I want to minimize the annoyance caused to the tenants and ideally deal with everything in one or two visits.

Aaron