Re: [RFI] Printed Circuit Board Design for Real-World EMI Control (Elect

To: qrv@kd4e.com, RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Printed Circuit Board Design for Real-World EMI Control (Electromagnetic Compatibility is NOT Magic!)
From: Dale <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:54:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
David and All,

Yes, Bruce Archambeault is a long-time EMC practitioner.  He has worked at
IBM's operation in Research Triangle Park, NC, for quite awhile now.  He's very
active and well-known within the IEEE EMC Society, which is where I met him
back around 20 or so years ago.  If memory serves me correctly, Bruce is Chair
of the 2014 EMC Symposium that will be held in Raleigh.  Good guy.

He has published loads of papers on the subject and made many presentations,
some of which I have been fortunate enough to attend.  Click on the "Biography"
link at the URL below.  Trust me, you don't get to where he is by not knowing
what you are doing within the world of EMC.

73, Dale
WA9ENA
iNARTE Certified EMC Engineer
Member, IEEE EMC Society and Past Chair IEEE Std-P299 Working Group
Senior EMC Engineer, E-N-A Systems, LLC