Re: [RFI] 160m ARDF / fox hunt antenna

To: K1TTT <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 160m ARDF / fox hunt antenna
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:53:41 -0500
Thanks! I just threw one of these together and it works! I can hear the noise in question re-radiating from my 160 vertical while standing 7 or 8 feet away. That's not far, but considering this is re-radiation from a source at least 700 feet away (probably more) I'm hoping it will be sensitive enough to hear the source when I get close enough to it. I have no idea what it is I'm chasing. The loop has a nice figure 8 pattern "as advertised".

After a quick lunch I am headed off to see if I have any luck finding this noise...

73,
Paul N1BUG