[RFI] getting closer...

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] getting closer...
From: "Michael Brown" <k9mi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:13:21 -0000
I just drove around the neighborhood listening to 1700 khz on my car's
broadcast radio. Our neighborhood is in general noisy with power line noise,
but as I was just around 50 yards or so from our house, I started hearing a
softer noise that sounded more like I've got. It didn't last long so it
probably is a plasma TV as so many of you have suggested.

If my back is better tomorrow, I'll head down the street with the portable
radio and see what I find. I'm certain I'm in the right area now.

Thanks for all the help from the members of this reflector.

73, Mike K9MI